Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! 
This is such a great time of the year to give thanks on what we are thankful for.  This is a tag I made for my friends. One of the things I am thankful for are my friends.  They seem to always be there.
I used the 'Duster brushes' to brush on an assortment of Distress Ink colors.  Used a Cuttlebug border folder for the embossing on the top of the tag and then used the Scor-Pal to add the lines on the top and bottom of the embossed area.  The leaf is from the Assorted Leaves from Spellbinders.  The pumpkin is also from Spellbinder and then used Copic markers for the lines-E21, E51, E53, E57. Then I  dusted Dried Marigold Distress Ink around the edges into the center and left the center lighter to make it look more round.  I only tacked down the bottom of the leaf and had it laying across the pumpkin so the top of the leaf was free.  I edged the tag with a sponge and Colorbopx Copper Swift.  The 'Thank you so much' is from the top line of Wonderful for you- H04113, I masked the rest of the saying.
Wonderful for you- H04113
Wonderful Things-E01411
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10