Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I am so sorry this is a little late, I thought I scheduled it to post.
Well, if this gives you any ideas, just change the Happy Father's Day to Happy Birthday or Thinking of You.
These are some of our new stamps from Crackerbox Palace. I made something quick and a little on the plain side since that's what my dad said he prefers so I thought someone might also like a quick card.  The watch and knife were stamped, colored with Copic and cut out. I tried a punch at the bottom in hopes it wouldn't make it look to 'girly' and then used the silver dots.
I hope everyone had a great Father's Day!!!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10