Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy Graduation Friend

I have already gotten graduation invitations. It seems hard to believe it will be time for graduation and the year half over.
I started with mounting the printed card stock on brown.
Cut a strip of another printed paper that matched the background paper and put it on the right side then put a ribbon on it.
Stamped the saying with VersaFine and embossed it, cut it out with Spellbinder. I lightly sponged the edges of the cut out with Sepia colored ink.
I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and cut out the rose and scroll.
I stamped the word Friend, and used a 1" punch and cut it out
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10