Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Voodoo Doll Birthday

This card was made by Karen Hasheck.

I want to share Karen's blog with you: http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/
She has some great cards on there but this is what she wrote on how she made this card:
Anything Goes at Penny's Paper Crafty and Bearly Mine Challenges this week and so I am sharing a fun card I made with my new stamps from Crackerbox Palace. I love to make funny and CAS cards and this one fits both of those catagories. I created an area to stamp the lol sentiment with an embossing folder from Indentz and the new embossing diffuser from Tim Holtz. I cut out a small oval and sentiment with the same embossing folder on aqua paper. Here is something I found on line to complete the thought on the inside of the card:


Thank you Karen.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails