Friday, June 01, 2012

Here is another card that Karen Hasheck made for a guys card.


This is what Karen wrote on how she made the card:
"Just for Him" is the challenge at Lollipop Crafts this week and at Creative Card Crew they want us to use our sentiment as the focal point. I had fun with some new stamps I got from Crackerbox Palace at a stamp show I went to recently. The sentiment cracked me up so of course I had to buy it:) I started with a simple sketch and some fun dp that I punched with an ek success border punch and rounded the corners. I stamped the sentiment, doodled around the edge after rounding those corners too. The fun fish is also from Crackerbox Palace and I stamped him on dp and again on orange. I paper pieced the sunglasses and cut out the fish. I added dimension to the fish by rounding him and attached him with two dimension dots.

Stamping smiles, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails