Sunday, August 19, 2012

Thank You card for 8-9-12 Blog Candy

Thank you Sarah for visiting Karen's blog and Crackerbox's blog.
Your thank you card and stamps were mailed Friday.
Your 20% off coupon is in your card. The 20% off coupon is for an entire order.
Hope you enjoy your stamp.
The saying was used as one saying. As you noticed on Karen's card, she stamped it and cut it apart to use it for an inside and outside.
I kept the die on the cutout and sponged blue around it edge. I added pearls.
This card was made with one of our flowers, and I just realized Karen used it on her beautiful cards for this week. I colored them with Copic markers and the vines are cut and embossed with Spellbinder.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much guys! I can't wait to get it! Then a 20% discount on top of it! Wow, you are generous!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails