Sunday, September 09, 2012

8-30-12 Blog Candy Thank You

Congrats Marilyn!
Thank you so much for visiting Karen's Blog and Crackerbox Blog.
I am sure your dad will just love the card you are going to make for him. I hope you will enjoy the stamps.
Didn't Karen do a great job with her card? I did add a  couple of stamps for another idea.
I sponged Distress Inks for the background to give it that rustic, dirt, guy look.
I punched a hole in the middle of the card and used a pop dot and penny for the horse to rock back and forth.
This is the inside of the card. These are 2 stamps. We made this frame to fit the other sayings we have for our western stamps. It is so easy to fit. I used a Stamp Positioner that sits on my table. EASY!

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, fabulous masculine card! Love the background done with distress inks.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails