Sunday, September 16, 2012

Thank You Lynn

Hi Stampers,
I have another great card idea for you. This idea comes from Lynn. She is one of our winners from the Blog Candy that was posted August 23rd by Karen. She made this card and she posted it on Sept. 24th on (her) Lynn's Blog.  Since she made a card and shared her idea, she will be getting a Thank You stamp of her choice.  I hope you stop by Lynn's Blog and take a look at the other beautiful cards she has made. Thank you Lynn for your wonderful card!
And I hope she heals fast from her eye surgery!

This is what Lynn wrote:

Back to Normal

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes....I'm doing much better now and almost back to "normal" - well, as normal as I can be anyway!

What better way to be my "normal" self than to hit you up with a Funny Friday again! I won this image through the blog at Crackerbox Palace Rubber Stamps and if you've never heard of them or checked them out, you really need to do that! They have so many wonderful images. You can also see fabulous ways these images are used on Karen's Kreative Kards.

This babe's name is Clara and isn't she just a doll! That bathing cap makes me smile every time I see it. CAS and a fun card to make.

And see those sunglasses........Quick story here: Jim went out on Tuesday after my surgery and got me a pair of sunglasses to wear outside - found them for ONE DOLLAR somewhere. Got home...... put them on thinking I looked so darling..... went out outside..... all is wonderful..... came back in and took them off..... and ALL the blue color from around the frames rubbed off around my eyes! Looked like a RACCOON!

Nothing fancy at all on the inside either but thought I'd show you the sentiment with it anyway (forgive it being a little blurry.....last week when I couldn't see anything, it looked pretty good! LOL!

 









 

1 comment:

  1. I follow Lynn's blog and saw this wonderfully funny card last week. How delightful that you showcased it here! :-D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails