Tuesday, October 16, 2012

HappyGlitzGirl Blog Candy Card

Thank you HappyGlitzGirl for sharing your card.
 
This is the card that HappyGlitzGirl made from the stamps that she won by leaving a comment with our Blog Candy.
Well, HappyGlitzGirl, just let us know what stamp that you picked out and would like for free for making a card from the Blog Candy stamp!
 
This is what she wrote on her blog: http://happyglitzygirl.blogspot.com/
 
Hi everyone, I won this gorgeous stamp by leaving a comment on Karens Kreative kards blog.Karen is also the fearless leader of SAS4Kids and has a great selection of cards and different techniques for you to check out. The Crackerbox Palace stamp is absolutely gorgeous and I hope I did it justice. I always use promarkers for my colouring and the papers are from my stash. I used the Tim Holtz die for the bird ( not useing the bird cage on this one) , and EKsuccess and MS punches for the flowers, the hearts are part of the paper, I just added some bling, and used a Kraft card base.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Divas by design : Anything goes
Crafts and Me # 105: Anything goes
Deep Ocean# 36: Anything goes
Creative Inspiration# 184: Anything goes
Top Tip tuesday # 87: Things with wings
Creative Card Crew # 21: Birds
Crafty Sentiments: Anything goes
Sentimental Sundays # 123: Anything goes
Incy wincy : Anything goes
Stampalot: punch away

Polka DoodlesW40: Wings and Things

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails