Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Karen is Published in Just Cards

Hi stamping friends. I just was so excited when I was looking through the Just Cards magazine and saw the card that Karen sent in.
This is the card that is one page 52.
We also had this card on our blogs for the Blog Candy and Karen S. won the stamps. What a fun looking card.
I just love the Just Card magazine, it has so many great cards. I can look at it 3 or more times and still see something new. With more than 300 card samples there is a lot to look at. Hope you pick one up and check out Karen's card!
 

6 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC!!!! A BIG congrats to Karen! Fabulous card and cute, cute image!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky,
    That is fantastic news for both you and Karen. What a winner you have there! I'm going to have to keep Thursday in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so sweet of you to put this on the blog- thanks for making my day:)

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo, Karen! Way to go, girl. That's marvelous (and so well deserved.) :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great card. I am going out to buy that issue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW!!! Huge Congrats Karen and Crackerbox Palace!!! How fun for both you guys!! Great job Karen, fun card and love the sentiment!!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails