Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Rubber Stamp Madness Magazine

HAPPY DAY!
A couple of my friends and I were published in the Spring RSM magazine. I really liked this issue ~other than seeing my friends being published :) ~
it has all types of cards, from CAS to artsy. I had a fun time reading the stories they put with the cards. The stories just make the cards even more fun. I hope you pick up RubberStampMadness and take an adventure through the magazine.
The next few cards are under the Incredible Edibles section where you can read the stories.
This one is from Judi Downing named From My Oven on page 38. This is a perfect card for Judi to make since she does a lot of baking and all of us who know her, loves it when she shares her baked goods that are filled with love.
 
 
Here is a closeup of Judi's card.
The saying is from Crackerbox Palace.
The girl image is from Door County rubber stamps. 
The next one is from Currie Churchill. She has such a great sense of humor! This one is named Hanging On and it's on pg 39.

This is the close up of Currie's card.
All stamps are from Crackerbox Palace.

This is the card I sent in, (Vicky). This is a card that I had been thinking about for a while and just had to do it and get it out of my head! :0)
It's called Ant Picnic on pg. 42

This is a closeup. It's done with Crackerbox Palace and Stampscapes stamps.

 This card that Trena did is under the Going Green which is anything green. Her card is named Lucky Frogs pg 56. You can see her post on her blog here.
 The stamps she used are from Crackerbox Palace and Stampscapes.

I hope you can take a look at RSM for some great inspiration.
Share:

1 comment:

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10