Monday, March 25, 2013

Scrap & Stamp Magazine

I want to give Karen Hasheck a big thank you for writing up an article for Scrap & Stamp. If it wasn't for her, I don't know how I would of been able to get the Designer Spotlight done. I also want to thank Scrap & Stamp for publishing the article. I am not good at talking about myself, but I did want to share an article in Scrap & Stamp April issue.
It is a great magazine so I hope you are able to get it and sit down and enjoy every page of wonderful ideas, articles and learn a lot of techniques.
 
 
These are the cards that were also published. All stamps used are Crackerbox Palace stamps.
The die cuts are Spellbinders.
The paper is from Club Scrap, I just added our stamps, the lady and the sayings. I think it worked out pretty well.
The background is embossed with Cuttlebug wood grain.
The poster the cat is peeking out of and the cat, as well as the saying are all of our stamps.
The leaves and frame are from Spellbinder. I sponged Brilliance over the leaves before I took the card stock out of the die.
The corner flower is separate from the saying.
All of the frames are from Spellbinder.
I really have fun with all of our western stamps.
The barbwire frame is separate from the saying because there are other sayings that fit into the frame.
If you want to check out the rest of the western stamps, check them out here: This link is cling mounted and just rubber, so if you like wood mount you will have to go to the wood mount section.
This is our boot with flowers. I have used this for about every occasion.
I LOVE the little stamps we have too, check out the happy birthday down in the corner!
All images were colored with Copic markers.
Thanks for stopping by, hugs Vicky
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. We make a good team:) All these cards are awesome and it is so exciting they included so many of your cards in the article! Can't wait to see it in person! Love them all but the kitty and the shoe cards are my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, we make a good team! And it was great to see you at Madison Mingle, wish we had more time to talk.

      Delete
  2. Oh my. Such a wonderful spread. congrats. See you in April. ....Pat M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for getting your fabulous cards published. Great stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails