Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Vicky!



Karen here today - I know it is Tuesday and I usually blog for Crackerbox Palace on Friday, but today is Vicky Brigg's birthday and so I am moving up my blogging to today in honor of this special day! I have known Vicky for about a year now and what a fun year it has been! Vicky and John have been so generous and kind to me and I have had so much fun designing with their awesome stamps. I feel so blessed to have Vicky in my life and so I wanted to express that here.

I received this beautiful sentiment stamp as a gift from a dear friend for my birthday. It is just perfect for card makers and I sent this card (along with others) to Vicky for her birthday. I started with a two sided paper and cut a fun large border with my Silhouette and a Silhouette cutting file. I stamped the beautiful sentiment and cut that out with a Lifestyle Crafts die.

Why don't you join in the celebration by leaving a comment here or on Facebook with your birthday wishes for Vicky?

Happy Birthday Vicky - and here's to many more!

Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

13 comments:

  1. Karen, your card is gorgeous!! So beautiful with that sentiment and love the way you used the cutting file. Fabulous!!!
    And.....Happy Birthday to Vicky!! Hope you have a wonderful day and many more birthdays.
    Hugs,Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn! :0)
      I have to tell you Lynn, I really do like your cards.
      Vicky

      Delete
  2. OH thank you Karen, you are such a sweetie. I have been so blessed having you as a friend. It is amazing what a stamp will do, so thankful you like ours.
    Thanks again! ;)
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Vicky!!! You are a wonderful person and am happy you call me a friend...or at least I think you do! ;)

    Fantastic card Karen! The cutting file you used is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh course I do, always have (for a long time). Thank you!
      Vicky

      Delete
  4. Karen such a lovely card for a wonderful person.
    Happy Birthday Vicky!♪♫♫♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪♫♫♪♪, Hope you have a wonderful day with lots of surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Vicky, I hope you had a lovely day.

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Vicky ! Sorry its so late in the day, BUT I hope you had a GREAT day anyways !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane, other than being another year older...it was a good day.

      Delete
  7. A Belated Happy Birthday to you Vicky. May you have many more happier ones. I've still not received all the goodies you sent me. They are arriving next month. Will certainly acknowledge as soon as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belated birthday greetings to you, Vicky. Hope you have a wonderful birthday month!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails