Friday, July 05, 2013

Happy Birthday Cupcake Card


Karen H. here today and I am sharing a birthday card made with Crackerbox Palace stamps. I decided to make this card CAS (Clean and Simple) with the fun Happy Birthday cupcake circle as the focal point. I saw this scoring suggestion on a card on Pinterest and she called it the Handkerchief look. It does remind me of my Dad’s handkerchiefs – does anyone even use them anymore? I just scored 4 lines along the side and lower middle and layered the white piece on a pink one. 

If you follow this blog or mine, you know I am having a blast with my Silhouette Portrait die cutting machine. I cut this fun sentiment for the inside of this card: 

I like how the card turned out and hope you do too. Please visit the website to see these and many other awesome Crackerbox Palace stamps.
Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails