Thursday, August 01, 2013

Summer Rainbow Silhouette Card


Karen H. here today and I am sharing a summer card I made with Crackerbox Palace stamps and a fun background sponging technique. Did you know you can make a silhouette image with just about any stamp? Just color it in black instead of the typical colors you would use and it turns into a silhouette stamp. I did this with the picnic table from Crackerbox Palace after I created the rainbow effect on a white piece of cardstock. To make the rainbow, I cut a circle out of acetate with a Nestabilities die, then sponged on the colors of a rainbow with a series of dye inks and sponges. I stamped the sentiment and created the frame with the same circle Nestabilities die.

I like how the card turned out and hope you do too. Please visit the website to see these and many other awesome Crackerbox Palace stamps.
Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails