Friday, September 13, 2013

"BOOO"GIE Nights with Crackerbox Palace


Karen H. here today and I am sharing a fun Halloween card I made with Crackerbox Palace stamps, I created a pumpkin frame with my Nestabilities oval die cuts as I have seen lately on Pinterest. I stamped Frankie in the middle and paper pieced his jacket, pants and shoes. I colored the rest with my Copics and did a little doodling around the oval edge. My favorite Halloween stamp from Crackerbox Palace is the “Boooo”gie Nights sentiment- it just makes me smile. I added some bats to complete the Halloween card for one of my kids.

Thanks for stopping by the Crackerbox Palace blog. Please visit the website to see these and many other awesome Crackerbox Palace stamps.
Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails