Friday, October 04, 2013

My Favorite Crackerbox Palace Sentiment Stamp


Karen H. here today and I am sharing a card I made with my favorite sentiment stamp from Crackerbox Palace. I just love what this stamp says- it is just perfect for a card maker like me (and you!) I stamped it on a white piece in my favorite aqua blue ink and sponged the edges with the same ink. I am loving the ombre look with different shades of a color, and I cut out triangles in different shades of aqua blue to fit in the hexagon space created with a Nestabilities die. I added a butterfly (punch by Martha Stewart) and a couple gems to complete the card.

Thanks for stopping by the Crackerbox Palace blog. Please visit the website to see these and many other awesome Crackerbox Palace stamps.

Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails