Sunday, November 10, 2013

Convention in Mesa, AZ

John and I decided to try a convention in Mesa. We were pretty excited, neither of us had ever been to AZ. And I have quite a few stampers from the store who are Snowbirds in AZ and have told us about how good the convention is that Rubber Stamp Events puts on. So, John and I pressed and packaged more stamps, packed the truck and hit the road for 30 hours.
I wanted to share with you a few pictures of AZ, setup and Della, who helped us with our make-n-take.
 I couldn't believe how long the trains were. I saw a 4 engine train and got pretty excited. The train in this pic, I missed the engines because they really fly by.
 The hills are very interesting to look at with all of the different layer exposed.
 
We are setting up for the convention, our store away from home.
All of the stampers were very nice and we had a really good time.

 Here is Della, who has agreed to help us with our make-n-take. She is going over the steps to get ready for the stampers.
 Here Della is helping the 2 stampers with their make-n-take. But before long...
she had to give up her chair for a third stamper! She was very busy and did a great job!
Thank you Della.
And a big thank you to all of you who stopped by to see us. See you next year!!
And thank you Barb, Jerry, Nancy and all of your helpers to give all of us a great convention weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I live in NM now and we totally pass by the same mountains! Now I AM biased, but AZ is THE BEST EVER!!!!!! LOL If you can get past the 120 summers! SO GLAD YOU CAME BTW!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails