Friday, January 31, 2014

Are You Ready for Some Football?



Karen H. here today and I am sharing a couple football cards in honor of the Super Bowl. I am a huge Packer and Badger fan and know many others who are as well, so I was happy to see CBP recently came out with some great football stamps. The G and W are available from Crackerbox Palace on special order. The fronts of the cards were designed to look like a film strip. But the fun really happens on the inside: 

I found this floating image card tutorial and decided to try making a couple. The images are attached to acetate and pop up when you open the card. Here is the inside of the Badger card: 

Thanks for stopping by the Crackerbox Palace blog. The CBP website is being upgraded currently, but you can always email or call them if you want any of the stamps I share.
Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails