Thursday, January 23, 2014

Karen in Scrap & Stamp with 2 articles!

Vicky here today and I wanted to show you the cards that Karen Hasheck got published in the February Scrap & Stamp, they are WONDERFULLLL!
She is one busy lady making all of these great cards. I hope you have this magazine or will go out and get it and read her articles. Her instructions are real easy to understand and of course her cards are beautiful. She actually has 2 articles in this issue.
The first article is Ribbon Frames on page26 & 27.
Aren't they so pretty!
I can think of a lot of  images that I would like to frame with this technique~can't you?
None of these images are ours, they are noted in the magazine. I think they look so eloquent.
 
Here is the second article called Smudge That Chalkboard Look on page 46 & 47.
Karen made these cards look like fun
The 'SPECIAL' image in the middle is from Hero Arts but the rest of the images are from Crackerbox Palace rubber stamps.
Wasn't this technique perfect for a Halloween card?
There are a lot of stamps on this card but Karen did a wonderful job balancing all of them to make the card look interesting and not cluttered.
 I would of never thought of making a Christmas card with this technique, but Karen did and I love it. The hint of blue is just enough and it looks like puffs of snow in the background. The snowman is a Tim Holtz embossing folder.
I hope you enjoyed Karen's cards as much as I do. Here is her blog to hop on over to see what she is up to today.
 
 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails