Friday, November 21, 2014

Hope You're Back on Your Feet Soon Easel Card


Happy Friday! Karen here and I am sharing a fun get well card I made recently. With all the cold and snow, it seems lots of bugs are going around and we all might need a card like this to wish someone well. I used Crackerbox Palace’s tissue box stamp and there is real kleenex coming out of the box. I also stamped the sentiment on kleenex for a fun touch. I stamped the feet, cut out and popped them up with pop dots. The card is an easel card and the feet hold the card front up. 

Thanks for stopping by the Crackerbox Palace blog. The stamps I used on this card can be found here and here and here. And they will be discounted 10% off until Sunday night the 23rd.  Plus you can get free shipping if you use the code NewBlog. Wow- what a great deal!

Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails