Thursday, November 06, 2014

We're Back with a Round Robin Wine Time Card

 Vicky Briggs and I (Karen Hasheck) have decided to start blogging over here again using Blogger for the Crackerbox Palace blog to share ideas and Crackerbox Palace's great stamps with you.

Tomorrow night I am sharing this Wine Time Card in a Box with 70 stampers at a local Round Robin stamp event. There will be 7 tables with projects and 10 stampers per table will have 30 minutes to make each card before moving to the next table and project. I decided to share this card in a box for a wine lover's birthday that folds to fit into an A2 envelope. Crackerbox Palace has a new set of wine stamps that I love (here on their website) and am featuring on this card. I also used a couple Martha Stewart punches and the Celebrate die from Cherry Lynn Designs.

 Here is a few more pictures from the front and back (where the sender would write a personal message.)


I have done much of the cutting and assembly for the participants so they have enough time to stamp a little and put the card together. I think this Wine Time card in a box would put a smile on any wine lover's face and be an unique way to wish them a Happy Birthday!

Stamping Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

2 comments:

  1. I will add this blog link back to Quirky, welcome back to blogger. I love the card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cazzy, at least this one works! Karen has done a great job with the box card.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails