Friday, December 05, 2014

Christmas Greetings and Great Deals and Chances to Win!


Happy Friday! Karen H. here and I am sharing a Christmas card I made with CBP’s great stamps and a Bokeh technique I learned about in this video. In the video, the blogger used watercolor paints to create the background, but I do not have any, so I used my Brusho Crystal Colours in several shades of blue. After that was dry, the Bokeh look is achieved by sponging white pigment ink through a stencil with several sizes of circular holes. I created my stencil with a piece of acetate and some circle punches. After I finished the Bokeh background, I embossed the Santa and Sleigh silhouette and Christmas greeting stamps with black embossing powder.

**As a holiday present to you from Crackerbox Palace, all the stamps on this card will be 20% OFF for one week! What a deal! **

In addition to that great deal, you can also visit my blog here for a chance at some great blog candy. I am celebrating my 5 year blogaversary all this month, and you can win one of 7 prizes just by being a follower of my blog. Crackerbox Palace has generously offered 5 gift certificates worth $15 for 5 lucky winners to shop with at their website! I have two other great prizes too, so come on over, sign up as a follower and you might be one of the lucky winners!
Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen
 Check out the stamps HERE.

 

1 comment:

  1. Cool watermark! I love your card...the background technique is awesome! I will have to try it. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails