Friday, January 23, 2015

I Used to Jog?


Happy Friday! Karen H. here and I am sharing a lol card featuring Clara, one of my favorite Crackerbox Palace ladies. I stamped her on cream colored cardstock and paper pieced her suit and cap. I cut a square with pierced squares die from Spellbinder and attached it diagonally. I embossed and sponged some white squares to resemble ice cubes and added the funny sentiment at the bottom. Clara was attached with pop dots for dimension.

**As a present to you from Crackerbox Palace, all the  stamps  on this card will be 20% OFF for one week! What a deal! **

Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen


2 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love her bathing suit and cap. Great piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I access your stamp site. It isn't working.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails