Friday, January 30, 2015

Nothing better than friends and chocolate...


Happy Friday! Karen H. here and I am sharing a card I made for a friend recently. Who doesn’t love chocolate? My friend sure does and the sentiment on this card from Crackerbox Palace certainly is true! I love the inlaid die look on a card and putting the pieces back in after cutting a die in two colors is as fun as putting a puzzle together. I cut Simon Says Stamp’s Mod Circle Frame out of pink and white and put all the white pieces back in the pink frame. Then I stamped the sentiment. I stamped the chocolates on a dark brown paper, cut them out and added some gel pen coloring. I attached them with a pop dot for dimension.
**As a present to you from Crackerbox Palace, all the  stamps  on this card will be 20% OFF for one week! What a deal! **
 
Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen
 Find the candies at Crackerbox rubber stamps.
 Find the saying at Crackerbox rubber stamps.
 

 


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails