Friday, January 02, 2015

Wishing You Were Here!


Happy Friday! Karen H. here and I am sharing the card I made with my lucky sister in mind. She is in Arizona while we in Wisconsin are freezing our rear ends off. I love this fun snow shoveling guy – he looks about as happy as my husband does shoveling snow on these cold cold days. I stamped him on a white card base and cut out a curvy border and around his shovel so you can see the snowflake dp on the inside of the card. I paper pieced his coat, hat and shovel and added a white pompom for his hat. I stamped a little snow and the perfect sentiment to complete the card.

**As a holiday present to you from Crackerbox Palace, all the  stamps  on this card will be 20% OFF for one week! What a deal! **


Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails