Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day to my Main Squeeze


Happy Friday! Karen H. here and today I am sharing a cute Valentine I made with some fun stamps from Crackerbox Palace. I created a colorful cardbase with some red polka dotted cardstock. I cut a square hole in the center of a white layer and stamped the sentiment in red ink. A second smaller square was cut with a die from Spellbinders. I stamped the cute monkey swinging in a heart on kraft paper and on white. I colored the heart swing red and paper pieced the monkey after a little coloring. He is “hanging” on a rope made with a thin washi tape.

**As a present to you from Crackerbox Palace, all the  stamps  on this card will be 20% OFF for one week! What a deal! **

Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

1 comment:

  1. Another cute and darling card design that will make your main squeeze fall in love with it and you once again. Have a super Valentine's Day my friend,

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails