Friday, February 27, 2015

Little Black Dress Card


Happy Friday! Karen H. here and today I am sharing a feminine card I made with Crackerbox Palace’s awesome stamps. I started with a black 4 ¼” x 11” card and folded it at 5 ½”. Then I folded the left side back in half again. I used the partial die cut technique in the center of the black card front to cut only the right half of a label die from QuicKutz (put the top glass only on the half you want to cut.) Then I folded back the cut part and attached to the left side of the card front. I cut a slightly smaller QuicKutz label shaped piece out of script designer paper and stamped Crackerbox Palace’s Party Dress in black and added a flower at the waist. On the inside I stamped CBP's “You’re Utterly Fabulous” for the fabulous lady who will receive this card.


**As a present to you from Crackerbox Palace, all the  stamps  on this card will be 20% OFF for one week! What a deal! **

Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS DRESS!!!! Pretty sure I need to pick this up tomorrow in ALB.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails