Friday, February 20, 2015

Monochromatic Masculine Birthday


Happy Friday! Karen H. here and today I am sharing a monochromatic masculine card I made with Crackerbox Palace’s awesome stamps. I started with a grey card base and stamped the vertical Happy Birthday and straight and curvy barb wire. I stamped the Poster on Wood on grey cardstock and then stamped the cowboy silhouette inside. I sponged the outside frame with black Distress ink and the inside was sponged with a white pigment ink. I cut it out and attached to the card front with pop dots to raise it. I don’t know any cowboys, but I think most any guy would like this card. 

 **As a present to you from Crackerbox Palace, all the  stamps  on this card will be 20% OFF for one week! What a deal! **

Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails