Friday, February 06, 2015

Snowflake Shaker Warm Winter Wishes Card



Happy Friday! Karen H. here and today I am sharing a snowflake shaker card I made with some fun snowflake stamps from Crackerbox Palace. I am so glad shaker cards have become so popular again because they are fun to make! I created the opening in the navy blue square piece with a new die from Darice. I attached a piece of acetate behind the snowflake opening. In the center of the  white cardbase I stamped “Warm winter wishes” and a bunch of tiny snowflakes. I also stamped some lovely larger snowflakes from CBP in the front corners with white pigment ink. I used mounting tape to seal off the shaker part and dumped in some blue, white and snowflake sequins and a few glass shards. Here is another look after shaking the card:
 I used the die cut snowflake taken out of the opening in the front on the inside of the card with another perfect sentiment from Crackerbox Palace:
**As a present to you from Crackerbox Palace, all the  stamps  on this card will be 20% OFF for one week! What a deal! **

Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails