Friday, March 27, 2015

Cracked Egg Card for a Friend


Happy Friday! Karen H. here and today I am sharing a fun card I made with some great stamps from Crackerbox Palace. I found this card on Pinterest, but there were no directions on how to make the egg open and close. I figured out how to use Stampin’ Up’s word window punch and a brad through the layers to open and close this cute egg card. I cut the outside yellow patterned egg with a large Nestabilities oval die and the smaller stitched ovals with dies from My Creative Time. I made an Easter card with this idea, but Crackerbox Palace’s “slightly cracked” stamps are perfect for this cracked egg card for a friend. This is what the card looks like closed:

I stamped and paper pieced the cheery bluebird, colored the flowers with gel pens and attached with pop dots to one side of the cracked egg.

**As a present to you from Crackerbox Palace, all the  stamps  on this card will be 20% OFF for one week! What a deal! **

Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Love this card! That sentiment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest card and I love that sentiment as well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails