Friday, April 10, 2015

Divine Slinky Dress Card


Happy Friday! Karen H. here and today I am sharing a divine card I made with a vertical stamp from Crackerbox Palace and a beautiful Black Slinky Dress stamp from So Suzy Stamps.  The owner of So Suzy Stamps is a friend of Vicky and John of CBP and her high quality rubber stamps are made by them. I decided to make this dress black and white and slinky. I cut out black and white card cover pieces and stamped the dress twice - white on black and black on white. Then I cut the pieces diagonally and matched up the stamped dresses. I stamped CBP’s vertical Divine in white and punched a border along the black edge with an ek success border punch. The two toned front piece as attached to a white cardbase.

**As a present to you from Crackerbox Palace, all the CBP stamps  on this card will be 20% OFF for one week! What a deal! **

Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails