Friday, April 24, 2015

Happy Graduation Chalkboard Card


Happy Friday! Karen H. here and today I am sharing a graduation card I made with Crackerbox Palace’s awesome stamps. I haven’t played with the chalkboard technique in quite a while, and decided it would be perfect for a graduation card. I started with a piece of black cardstock and heat embossed the diploma and Happy Graduation with white embossing powder. I stamped the rolled diploma, graduation cap and stars with white pigment ink and deliberately sponged and smeared the white pigment ink to make the chalkboard look. I drew some white lines with a white colored pencil to complete the card front, and attached the “chalkboard” to a white A2 card base.

**As a present to you from Crackerbox Palace, all the CBP stamps  on this card will be 20% OFF for one week! What a deal! **

Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card. Just found another graduation invite in our box so I need another one too. Love this one you did and like the chalkboard look.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails