Friday, May 01, 2015

Bright Future Graduation Card


 Happy Friday! Karen H. here and today I am sharing another graduation card I made with Crackerbox Palace’s awesome stamps. I love this sentiment and the sun wearing sunglasses! I stamped the sun four times on watercolor paper and also on yellow cardstock. I used my blue Color Burst and water to make the brilliant blue sky and paper pieced the yellow suns. I stamped the diplomas, grad hats and sentiment, and then attached the four sun pieces on a square card base.

Crackerbox Palace and I will be in Saynor at the stamp show this weekend. Stop by the booth and say hi if you can come!

**As a present to you from Crackerbox Palace, all the CBP stamps  on this card will be 20% OFF for one week! What a deal! **

Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

1 comment:

  1. Well, aren't you clever. This is so fun and love the sentiment and those suns with the shades.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails