Friday, May 29, 2015

School Color Shaker Graduation Card


Happy Friday! Karen H. here and today I am sharing another graduation card I made with Crackerbox Palace’s awesome stamps. It’s that time of year when we need graduation cards and I love to use the graduate’s school colors when I can. For this card, I chose purple and gold. I used Lil’ Inkers stitched rectangle and square dies to create the layers on the card front and the window opening for a shaker card. I stamped CBP’s graduation hat and “Hat’s Off to You” sentiment in the school colors. Then I created a “well” with mounting tape and dumped in some colored sequins again in the school colors. Here is a picture after a good shaking:


 **As a present to you from Crackerbox Palace, all the CBP stamps  on this card will be 20% OFF for one week! What a deal! **

Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails