Friday, July 31, 2015

Faux Leather Guy's Card


Happy Friday! Karen H. here and today I am sharing a card I made with Crackerbox Palace’s awesome stamps and a favorite new technique called Faux Leather. Here is a link to the video where I learned how to do it. Following Sheena’s instructions, I started with a thick piece of kraft cardstock, spritzed with glycerin and water mixed, wrinkled up and repeated several times. Then I did direct to paper with Ranger’s Vintage Photo Distress Ink and embossed with a Darice embossing folder while still wet. I dried it with a heat gun and sponged on Vintage Photo and Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink. Then I stamped with Crackerbox Palace’s beautiful horse, “dream” and Bear Paw. This technique and CBP’s stamps makes a great guy’s card.  

**As a present to you from Crackerbox Palace, all the CBP stamps  on these cards will be 20% OFF for one week! What a deal!**


Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails