Friday, August 07, 2015

Teacher Thank You Card



Happy Friday! Karen H. here and today I am sharing a card I made with Crackerbox Palace’s awesome stamps and a fun technique with word dies.  Can you believe it is almost time for school to start? I decided to make a thank you card for a special teacher. I started with a beautiful pine tree stamp from Crackerbox Palace and stamped it three times on a piece of white cardstock. I stamped the 2nd generation of the image in between the three darker trees so the lighter ones look like they are in the distance. Then I stamped the Thank You with black ink and attached a die cut bird silhouette from Impression Obsession.  I die cut “teacher” (die from Simon Says Stamp) from the trees, raised it on a die cut white fun foam piece and put it back on the card where it was originally cut out. Here is a close up of the pine tree word:


 **As a present to you from Crackerbox Palace, all the CBP stamps  on these cards will be 20% OFF for one week! What a deal!**

Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails