Friday, October 02, 2015

"Booo"gie Nights Stormy Halloween Card


Karen H. here and today I am sharing a Halloween card I made with Crackerbox Palace’s awesome stamps, Bister powders and some new dies. Black Bister powders sprinkled on watercolor paper and spritzed with water results in a background that looks like a cloudy stormy night. I just purchased the bats dies (Impression Obsession) and the bare trees die (Penny Black) and I thought they would be perfect on a Halloween card cut in black. I stamped Crackerbox Palace’s “Booo”gie Nights and the trick or treating kids using my MISTI so I could easily stamp them several times in black ink on the stormy Bister background. I love how this card turned out!


Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails