Friday, October 09, 2015

What Kind of Car Does a Ghost Drive?


Karen H. here and today I am sharing a Halloween card I made with Crackerbox Palace’s awesome stamps and a new embossing folder from Darice. If you follow me, you know I am always looking for great stamps to make cards for my kids at Send a Smile 4 Kids. Kids love jokes and riddles, so this “ghost car” and the funny CBP sentiment that goes with it are perfect for a child’s Halloween card. I started with a black card base that I embossed with the googly eyes embossing folder. Then I stamped the ghost car and cut it out. I folded a small piece of white cardstock in half and stamped the riddle question on the front. On the inside I stamped the punch line: 

Too cute! I added a few sets of colored googly eyes to complete the fun Halloween card.

Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails