Friday, November 20, 2015

Christmas Card with Pop Out Ornament


Karen here and today I am sharing a Christmas card and ornament I made with Crackerbox Palace stamps. I love this little kitty peaking out from under the Christmas holly and thought he would would look sweet as an ornament on a Christmas tree. I started with a square green card base and a slightly smaller square of red patterned cardstock. I cut a stitched circle in the center with a die from My Creative Time and attached that piece with pop dots. Here is a picture of the ornament that slips into the top of the card.


I stamped the sweet Christmas kitty on vellum and colored it from behind. I die cut another stitched circle and attached the vellum kitty. I added a paper bow and some gold cord to hang the ornament with. Then I added some Sugar Glitter Paste from BoBunny for sparkle on the red curved edge. I hate to waste any paper, so I used the round cut out from the front of the card to stamp a CBP holiday greeting on the inside.


Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails