Friday, January 08, 2016

Batik Background Get Well Bear Card


Karen here and today I am sharing a get well card I made with Crackerbox Palace stamps and a background technique called Batik. I was reminded of this technique by this tutorial that I pinned. I heat embossed Crackerbox Palace’s band-aids several times on a white cardstock piece with white embossing powder. Then I bent the piece in many directions causing the “cracks”. I sponged several colors of green distress ink all over the piece, distressed the edges and attached to a dark green card base.  I stamped the sweet Get Well Bear on white cardstock and also on kraft and blue dp. I paper pieced the bear and his hospital gown and colored the rest, then attached him with pop dots.


Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't find the cute Get well Bear. . . . You said it was a Crackerbox Palace stamp????? He is so cute... I want him.. where can I get him???

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails