Friday, January 15, 2016

Rainy Day Card with BoBunny Glitter Paste


Karen here and today I am sharing a card I made with Crackerbox Palace stamps, a stencil and BoBunny glitter paste. This rainy day lady stamp is one of my favorites at Crackerbox Palace. And I love how you can use BoBunny glitter paste with a stencil like stencil paste, but it dries much quicker and is so sparkly! I used silver BoBunny glitter paste and a stencil from Memory Box to create the rain on this card. I stamped and paper pieced the beautiful lady and raised her with pop dots on the navy blue piece which I attached to a green card base.


Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

1 comment:

  1. Great card design and colors. I look forward to April showers but getting them in January is not my thing! LOL The rain usually freezes then.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails