Friday, May 27, 2016

Wine Lover's Birthday Card for Vicky!


Karen here and today I am sharing the Happy Birthday card I made for a very special person with Crackerbox Palace stamps. The owner of CBP and my dear friend, Vicky Briggs, celebrated her birthday last weekend and I made her this card with CBP stamps and BoBunny glitter paste (which CBP also sells at stamp shows.) I pulled out a couple fun stencils and sponged the background of the white A2 card with the ink getting lighter towards the left side of the card. I stamped, cut out and sponged ink on the wine bottle and wine glass, then applied red glitter paste through two other stencils. I stamped a fun Crackerbox Palace sentiment and added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to complete the wine lover’s card.

Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails