Friday, September 09, 2016

CAS Hello Card with Clarity Stencil Brushes


Karen here and today I am sharing a pretty Hello card I made with some Crackerbox Palace stamps and Clarity Stencil Brushes. I love the soft look achieved when using the Clarity Stencil brushes with any inks. I started with an A2 top folding white card. I used a Clarity Stencil brush to brush on Faded Jeans Distress Ink along the bottom of a piece of white cardstock. Then I brushed on orange and yellow dye inks and finished with a little Tumbled Glass Distress Ink along the top. I stamped Crackerbox Palace’s pine tree and brush stamps, cut the piece into three pieces and attached to the white card base. I added a CBP stamped “hello” to complete the card.


Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, beautiful card, love the scene you've created.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails