Friday, October 07, 2016

Happy Halloween with Crackerbox Palace Stamps and Dies


Karen here and today I am sharing a Halloween card I made for my grandson with some Crackerbox Palace stamps and a fun new interactive die I purchased from Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Crafts. The picture above shows the card closed and here is a picture of how the card looks when you pull the tab:


I stamped the funny Halloween poem and bats from Crackerbox Palace and hung a ghost charm from the frame. The bat fence was created with a Martha Stewart punch and the Halloween cardstock is from my stash.

Here is another look at the card as well as the inside where I stamped another Halloween CBP greeting:



Crackerbox Palace smiles, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails