Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Saturday, September 29, 2018

National Coffee Day Blog Hop With Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps

Hello Coffee Loving Stampers,
We are excited to join Coffee Loving Cardmakers for their National Coffee Day Blog Hop!

Direct Link back to Coffee Lovers blog post: http://bit.ly/2xp0WFV

First, some exciting news is that we are offering 15% OFF our drink section on our web site until Oct. 1st.

GIVEAWAY:

Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps are offering one $25.00 gift certificate to the readers that comment in the main post at  Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps post, and on all of the designers blogs during this weekend. 
And let me tell you that you will be crazy with the entire collection of stamps that we have on the store! Good luck! Don’t forget to take advantage of all the September’s Promotions!!!

Now, on to the card I want to share with you. I am using an image that Olesya drew, one of our design team members. There are 2 stamps that you can use for inside the coffee cup or you can leave it blank.




 I started with white card stock and swiped Sand Castle ink over it with a Clairty Stencil Brush.
 
Then I pounced on Over Coffee for more texture.
I used a Tim Holtz stencil set 3 for a splash of coffee.
I used the same colors for the saying and card stock I mounted the card on as I used on the coffee cup.
I hand cut around the saying and outlined the words with the lightest blue-B21. Then outlined the mounting card stock with the medium and darkest blue.
To match the colors I used the same markers I used around the saying.




Here is Suzy's blog for the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's Blog Hop
Just a couple of days left to get your Halloween stamps on sale!

Coming in October!
AND the Fall and Thanksgiving stamps will be 15% OFF all month.
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs, Vicky



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10