Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

BBQ Fun with Bull

Sorry for not getting a card up yesterday, the clock worked faster than I did. 
But here is one for today, only 4 more days left for this theme and then I will have some other super great cards that Currie came up with that I can't wait to share with you.
One of the things John likes most on the grill is a steak, so we had our artist draw us one.  I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it. It took me a few weeks to figure out how to use it, but then I found the bull.  We have sweet looking cows that I might use with it later.  I guess this is just my slightly twisted humor, I hope it will give a few chuckles.
What can I say about this other than it is pretty straight forward, stamps color with Copic markers and mounted.  I did put clear Gloss on the bulls feet and whites of his eyes. I used a deckle scissors for the edge on the tan cs and Spellbinder for the steak plate.

All stamps are Crackerbox Palace stamps and we are celebrating our anniversary this month and giving away free stamps. On the web site on the upper right corner of the site under 'Blog/News' find out how to free stamps plus free shipping.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10