Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Monday, August 02, 2010

Thank You with Quilling

This card is stamped with Crackerbox Palace stamp.  The background matting is from Spellbinder die cuts.  I got in the Cuttlebug Quilling flowers for the store and did not think I would open any for myself. I always liked looking at quilling but it was to flat for me to want to do it.   For a while I have been wanting to get more dimension in the flowers I make.  I kept walking by those quilling flowers by Cuttlebug and finally broke down and opened one.  As you can see, I ended up opening all 3.  I cut the card stock and cut the single strip, 2 flowers and leaves all at the same time.  The flower by the saying is just half a strip to make the flower smaller.  By doing this card and one other, I have about a dozen ideas on what to do with these, can't wait to try them!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10