Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

We Wish You a Merry Christmas

This card was a challage from one of my customers at the store.  We were talking about sitting in your craft room and do some 'playing', just being with your craft things and try different things not really with a project in mind.  I had a bunch of stuff on the counter and she asked if I could make a card with the stuff I had laying there and this is what I came up with.
This card is light blue.  Metallic paper of Champaign and Copper is used in mounting the image.
Martha Stewart punch is used behind the image.  Tim Holtz Sizzix was the cutout background that the image is on.  Smooch spritz was put on the cutout, I like this spritz because it does not ripple the card stock.  I used Crackerbox Palace stamps to stamps the image and saying and then added the pearls.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10