Sweet to snarky handmade cards using Crackerbox Stamps.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Reason for Drinking

I was thinking of making a guy card for St. Patrick's Day and this stamp came to mind.
I used the Poster on Wood stamp. I stamped it twice, once on dark brown and then on lighter tan. I cut out the center and sponged on brown ink around the edges and glued it on the darker brown.
I used the same brown ink around the edges of the card.
The 3 merry men are stamped on white card stock, colored with Copic markers and then cut out. I used pop dots behind them so they would stand out.
Share:

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you did the St Patrick's Day card. The saying is perfect and the three guys drinking sitting on the rock singing away could not be better. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Shop Crackerbox Stamps

Search This Blog

Translate

Blog Archive

 
09 10